| profileaffiliatesarchivesjournal |
|
TOH YANG QI to know him better, please read his profile:) |
Thursday, August 16, 2007
@ 5:32 PM
sorry for not posting for the few days( i realise i hav been using this sentence for my posts for quite a few times le..hehe) shall start from sat bah... ROCKCLIMBING was fun la basically.. had theory lesson in an aircon room... learned quite a few things like how rock climbing came abt...different forms of rock climbing... after theory lessons tried on harness... then went for some warm up at the easier walls... had a hard time trying to find shoes... cos all seem to be taken...nid to find shoes tt are not too tight although it is suppose to be tight la but some are jus too tight until...GRRR first try was not bad...not bad... was kinda stuck at one portion of the wall but still manage it in the end... then after the warm up went to try at the more difficult walls... tried 2 out of the 3... kinda want to try the hardest though.."the magic potion" lol... there is oso another hard one...2 person complete only..tsu kain and jing yuan the magic potion only jing yuan complete... pro loh jing yuan...SEC 1 LEH! at abt 5 plus thewent bac..homed. sundae nth much... basically morning went for tuition... i dun get it...seems to be a lot of make up session leh... we only missed 4 lessons wad...zzz... then afternoon swimming... at night went to grandma hse... so my sunday is practically filled up.... mon....nth interesting... tue.... results for the amazing race... and we came in first YEAH! GD JOB GUYS! ss...ms ong as usual doing last minute stuff... owaes last minute de loh....=.= then common test i a bit dunno how do... i dunno wat is german labour front loh... then anyhow put in ...lol... wed....oso nth interesting todae... maths..had a test...0/10...=.=...shld hav know when i get ans like error 2... iaya nym a lot ppl oso get 0 haha ss....did an essay...actualky din was jus slacking...xD chinese...test again... nort realli confident....zzzz.... recess... eng... was doing my geog...haha... i hate and love eng at the same time..irony isnt it? geog.... omg...totally love geog...not jus the subject but the teacher as well haha...ms tan is jus so friendly...=D got bac the class test todae...13/20...nort bad bah... considering i hav been failing all my tests this term...at least a b3... CE... build the tallest tower using straws again...=.=... exactly wat we did for amazing race... jus tt the tape and straws were different type... lol... after sch...stayed bac for a while... toking wif eric,amelia and chrismin abt SOMEONE.... tt someone ah... haiis... then went home wif tk...=D aniwae changed my blog song le... an eng song this time... Where Do I Go From Here by Sebastian Mego... totally in love with this song... i think this song realli depicts how i am realli feeling at this period of time... here are the lyrics aniwae =) Where do I go? Every direction seems to be against the flow And who will I be? What does it mean to just be me? So tired of havin' to choose Where I'll be and what I'm gonna do Lost in confusion I feel like I'm losin' it all Where do I go from here? With all this confusion, Now who's gonna break my fall? There's no one left to call Nothing is clear Where do I go from here? Did I let you down? My good intentions never seem to come around And I have to believe That there's an answer I can see So tired of havin' to choose Where I'll be and what I'm gonna do Lost in confusion I feel like I'm losin' it all Where do I go from here? With all this confusion, Now who's gonna break my fall? There's no one left to call Nothing is clear Where do I go from here? I can't tell what's up or down My head's spinnin' all the time Every time that I turn around, There's another useless sign I wanna know but I don't know Which way I'm gonna go Where will I go? Which way will I go? Lost in confusion I feel like I'm losin' it all Where do I go from here? (Where will I go from here?) With all this confusion, Now who's gonna break my fall? There's no one left to call (There's no one left to call) Lost in confusion I feel like I'm losin' it all Where do I go from here? Nothing is clear Where do I go from here? Where do I go? Tell me, where do I go? seriously..where do i go?
|